Supply Chain Market
EH Publishing, through its Peerless Media Group, produces industry-leading brands in the supply chain, logistics and materials handling markets. Each is the content leader in their respective field for news, analysis and resources.
The leading information resource for the logistics and transportation professional.
By absorbing Logistics Management's daily online news, practitioner case studies, thought-leading columns, strategic how-to features, exclusive industry research, and educational webcast series, logistics and transportation professionals continue to rely on this content to help them become more effective in meeting today's daunting domestic and global logistics challenges.
- Frequency: 12X
- Audience: Directors, Managers and VPs of logistics, transportation, distribution, corporate and supply chain executives
- Circulation: 70,044 (BPA audit)
- Website: www.logisticsmgmt.com
Supply Chain Management Review covers the spectrum of supply chain management - that is, the flow of goods and information from sourcing through manufacturing and on to the final consumer. Key activities within this end-to-end process include sourcing, purchasing, production planning, inventory management, transportation/logistics, customer service and reverse logistics.
- Frequency: 7X
- Audience: Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers of Operations and Supply Chain Management, as well as CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CIOs and Presidents who affect their company's supply chain operations
- Circulation: 15,129 (BPA audit)
- Website: www.scmr.com