Security Sales & Integration and Campus Safety are the authorities in the security market. Technology Resource for Security Police & Administrators
Security Sales & Integration
Launched in 1979, Security Sales & Integration is the #1 preferred industry publication for electronic security products and services. SSI delivers technology information, industry news, and marketing trends through a dedicated team of experienced editors and security industry icons. SSI provides the neccessary information to help installing security contractors learn how to use the latest technology and run their businesses better.
- Frequency: 12X
- Audience: executive, sales and technical professionals who recommend, purchase and/or install electronic physical security equipment.
- Circulation: 28,000 (BPA audited)
- Website: www.securitysales.com
Campus Safety is the only publication that reaches public safety and security decisionmakers in hospitals, K-12 schools, and universities. Campus Safety's editorial coverage is a "must read" for the hospital, school and university leaders responsible for addressing safety issues and making higher-level security decisions.
- Frequency: 7X
- Audience: management, planning and technology resource for top public safety decision makers in the U.S. educational and
- Circulation: 18,000 (BPA audited)
- Website: www.campussafetymagazine.com