January 2, 2013 – Framingham, MA – EH Publishing announced today the winners of Electronic House magazine’s 2013 Products of the Year Awards, recognizing new products and technologies that cater to the connected home. Winners and entries will be published in the January/February issue of Electronic House magazine and featured online at ElectronicHouse.com
Entries were received in 29 different categories and winners were chosen by a panel of industry leaders along with the editors of Electronic House and CE Pro magazines. Judging criteria for the Electronic House 2013 Products of the Year Awards included creativity, innovation, functionality, aesthetics, and lifestyle benefits to the customer. View all winning Electronic House 2013 Products of the Year at http://www.electronichouse.com/product/potywinners.
"We want to keep our readers ahead of the technology curve, so they know what's out there and what's best for their particular home lifestyle needs," says Electronic House editor Arlen Schweiger. "Consumers are looking for the best ways to watch their movies, listen to their music and simplify their daily tasks and our Products of the Year winners and finalists provides the most up-to-date and exciting technology allowing them to accomplish those goals."
Electronic House 2013 Products of the Year Award Winners:
• Audio Components, Amplifiers, Receivers, Tuners & Processors: URC DMS-AV Network Home Theater Amplifier/Processor
• Streaming Devices: D-Link MovieNite Plus (DSM-312)
• Displays: TIE: Samsung E8000 Series Smart Plasma TV and SunBriteTV 4707ESTL Marquee Series 47-inch Outdoor Television
• Loudspeakers & Subwoofers: THIEL CS2.7
• Media Servers: Mirage Media Server MMS-5A
• Multiroom Audio and Video: Crestron DM-MD6X6 DigitalMedia™ Distribution Center
• Video Components & Processors: Savant SmartView Video Tiling
• Video Projection Screens: TIE: Vutec Theater Art System Multi-Vu and Stewart Filmscreen Director’s Choice 100
• Video Projectors: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5020UBe
• Remote Home Monitoring /Management: Mi Casa Verde Vera3
• Whole House Controls/Automation Systems: Control4® HC-800 Controller
• User Interfaces: AMX Modero X Series Touch Panels
• Other Home Enhancements : Kohler Underscore Bath with VibrAcoustic Technology
• Energy Monitoring Devices & Services: Crestron GLS-EM-MCU Crestron Green Light® Power Meter
• Green Technologies and Devices: LG-One 31 cu.ft. French Door Refrigerator with Smart ThinQ™ Technology (LFX31995)
• Power Management, Conditioning & Backup: TIE: RoseWater Energy Group, Residential Energy Storage Hub (REH) and SurgeX Cervella enabled Axcess Elite.
• A/V Cables & Interconnects: Metra Home Theater Group EHD High Speed Digital Cables
• A/V Racks & Rack Accessories: SANUS EcoSystem™
• Computers, Networking Devices & Storage: Pakedge K64U Pre-Configured Gigabit Router and Power over Ethernet Switch Kit
• Home Theater Furniture: SANUS® Alabaster ACV73 AV Media Console
• Lifts & Mounts: Ergotron, Inc., OmniMount LIFT40
• Motorized Window Treatments: Crestron Shading Solutions – Decor Series
• Wireless Networking Devices: D-Link Gaming Router 5000 (DGL-5500L)
• Access Control (including Videophones, Door Locks, Gates, Etc.): Schlage Touchscreen Deadbolt
• Security Panels & Sensors: Linear PERS-4200
• Surveillance Cameras: D-Link Cloud Camera 2300 (DCS-2310L)
• Fixtures, LED, Fiber Optic: Lutron Finire LED Downlight from Lutron’s lvalo Collection
• Lighting Controllers and Accessories: INSTEON LED Bulb
For complete details about all 2013 Electronic House Products of the Year entries, visit: http://www.electronichouse.com/product/poty
About Electronic House Electronic House (www.electronichouse.com) delivers inspiration, information and guidance to homeowners looking to achieve and maintain a greener, smarter, and safer connected home lifestyle. Our Home of the Month and Right Price features, Great Room and Now Playing sections are at the core of the magazine. Our New Product Review, Trend and All About sections keep readers informed on new products and technologies that help in their purchasing decisions. Published by EH Publishing, Inc. – www.ehpub.com.
About EH Publishing, Inc. EH Publishing, Inc. is the leading provider of independent business and consumer content and information serving the custom electronics, information technology, house of worship, pro audio, robotics, and supply chain markets through multimedia publications, websites, newsletters, and expos. Our flagship multi media products include CE Pro, CE Pro PLUS, CEPro VIP, CE Pro LIVE, Electronic House, Electronic House Expo (EHX), Explore3DTV.com, ChannelPro-SMB, Live Sound International, ProSoundWeb.com, Worship Facilities Conference & Expo (WFX), Robotics Business Review, RoboDevelopment Conference and Exposition, RoboBusiness Conference and Exposition, Robotics Trends Virtual Summits, Supply Chain Management Review, Logistics Management, and Modern Materials Handling. www.ehpub.com.
For more information, contact Ashley Moyes at firstname.lastname@example.org