Functionality, innovation, and competitive advantages among the judging criteria
Framingham, MA – Commercial Integrator announces the winners of the second annual CI BEST product awards. A panel consisting of the editors of Commercial Integrator, along with leaders in the commercial industry, selected the winners in 23 categories based upon innovation, functionality, competitive advantages, and benefits to the installer.
Visit http://www.commercialintegrator.com/photos/41_best_products_of_2012 to view all the CI BEST award winners.
"The goal of every piece of CI content is to give integrators something that will help them run their businesses better,” states Tom LeBlanc, editor in chief, Commercial Integrator. “Our panel of editor and integrator judges feels that these CI BEST winning products offer unique performance and installation benefits that can give our readers a competitive advantage. Congratulations to the winners."
The Commercial Integrator 2012 BEST award winners are:
- Audio Components & Processors – TIE - Extron Electronics, XTP CrossPoint Systems
- Audio Components & Processors – TIE – Lab.gruppen, E Series
- Audio Distribution Systems – Eos Wireless, Wireless Music System
- Installed Loudspeakers & Subwoofers – Leon Speakers, Horizon Interactive Personal Unit Speakers (HI500)
- Video Components & Processors – Barco, ImagePRO-II
- Video Distribution Systems – Crestron, DigitalMedia Presentation System 300 (DMPS-300-C)
- Large Venue Projectors – Barco, HDX-W18
- Conference/Classroom Projectors – BenQ, Laser Projectors
- Interactive/Video Whiteboards – Scalable Display Technologies, Inc., ScalableDesktop 2.0
- Video Projection Screens – Vutec Corporation, Retracta Vu Pro Traveller
- Acoustical Treatments – SoundSense, Hi Hat Muffler
- Display Mounts – Peerless-AV, PeerAir Wireless Articulating Wall Mount
- Projector Mounts – Chief, Interactive accessory for ceiling-mounted projectors
- Video Wall Solutions – Planar Systems, Inc., Planar Mosaic Architectural Video Wall
- Specialty A/V Cables, Interconnects & IR Extenders – ZIGEN, ZIG-HAVEX
- Matrix Switchers – Crestron, 6X6 DigitalMedia Distribution Center (DM-MD6X6)
- Universal Remote Controls – Crestron, UFO Waterproof Remote
- Media Servers – Dataton AB, WATCHOUT version 5.2
- Wireless Microphones – Crestron, FreeSpeech Dual-Channel Wireless Mic System
- Video Scalers – Calibre UK Ltd, LEDView530
- Digital Signage Hardware – LG Electronics, LT560E LED ExSign TV
- Digital Signage Software – X2O, Media Social Interactivity Suite
- Video Conferencing/Telepresence Systems – TIE – AVI-SPL, Caméléon Telepresence
- Video Conferencing/Telepresence Systems – TIE – Crestron, CaptureLiveHD
- Audio Conferencing Solutions – Revolabs, The Revolabs FLX TM VoIP
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom Cameras – Vaddio, ClearVIEW HD-USB
Control and Automation
- Large-Scale Control Systems – TIE – AMX, Enova DGX 32 Digital Media Switcher
- Large-Scale Control Systems – TIE – Crestron, MC3 3-Series Control System
- Lighting Controllers – Home Automation, Inc., Omni-Bus Interface Translator DIN Rail Module
- HVAC Zone Controls & Smart Thermostats – Home Automation, Inc., ZigBee MicroControl
- Touchscreens – AMX, Modero X Series Touch Panel (20.3”)
Networking & Communiations
- Networking (Wireless, Powerline, & Coax) & Storage - Pakedge P20 20-Port Power Distribution Unit
- Fiber-optic Transport – Cleerline Technology Group, Cleerline NSF
- IP Enabling Devices – Vaddio, WEBBi Web Controller
- Access Control Solutions – Brivo Systems, LLC, ACS WebService
- Motorized Window Treatments – Lutron, Insulating Honeycomb Shades
- Power Conditioning, Surge Suppression & Energy – Middle Atlantic Products, RackLink Power Management System
- Installation Tools & Testers – SpectraCal, Inc, CalMAN5 Commercial
- Project Management & Design/Web Software – Strawdraw.com, Strawdraw Design 7
- Programming, Design & Engineering Solutions – AVAD, AVAD System Design Group
- Cabinets, Furniture, Racks, Mounts & Cases – Extron Electronics, HalfRack Shelf System
For more information about the Commercial Integrator BEST awards and the winning products, visit http://www.commercialintegrator.com/guide/product/winners
For editorial information, contact CI editor-in-chief Tom LeBlanc at email@example.com or 508-663-1500 x259. For information on advertising, contact Ray Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-663-1500 x297.
About Commercial Integrator Commercial Integrator (www.commercialintegrator.com) is the first publication dedicated to address the business needs of professional integrators who serve the small and midsize business (SMB) market. Beyond products and installations, Commercial Integrator tackles operational topics like job estimating, project bidding, big-picture market forecasting and more. Commercial Integrator is the only publication that covers the gamut of electronics installations including bars and restaurants, corporate, education, entertainment, hospitality, retail and worship.
About EH Publishing, Inc. EH Publishing, Inc. is the leading provider of independent business and consumer content and information serving the custom electronics, information technology, house of worship, pro audio, robotics, and supply chain markets through multimedia publications, websites, newsletters, and expos. Our flagship multi media products include CE Pro, Commercial Integrator, Electronic House, TechDecisions Media, ChannelPro-SMB, Live Sound International, ProSoundWeb.com, Worship Facilities Conference & Expo (WFX), Robotics Business Review, RoboDevelopment Conference and Exposition, RoboBusiness Conference and Exposition, Supply Chain Management Review, Logistics Management, and Modern Materials Handling. www.ehpub.com.
Contact: Tom LeBlanc, editor-in-chief, Commercial Integrator, email@example.com, 508-663-1500 x259.