Robotics Trends Partners with Modern Materials Handling and Logistics Management for September Virtual Summit on New Applications for Industrial Robotics
“Robotics Solutions for Materials Handling” and “Robotic Manufacturing Solutions for Small-to-Medium Businesses" to be focus
FRAMINGHAM, MA—July 6, 2011—EH Publishing today announced that two of its media business units, Robotics Trends and Peerless Media, will once again partner to produce the New Applications for Industrial Robotics virtual conference and exposition as part of Robotics Trends 2011 Robotics Virtual Summit Series. The New Applications for Industrial Robotics event will focus on best-in-class industrial robotics solutions for materials handling and robotic manufacturing. The New Applications for Industrial Robotics Virtual Summit will take place September 14, 2011. Event details can be found at www.robovirtualevents.com.
“We’re very excited about again working with the Supply Chain Group. As publishers of the industry leading publications, Modern Materials Handling and Logistics Management, they have deep insights into the materials handling marketplace. Robotics Trends and Peerless Media, in combination, will produce a groundbreaking event that will expose cutting-edge industrial robotics technology to a large, international audience in an exciting new way,” states Rich Erb, Robotics Trends. “We also believe that this partnership will provide our sponsors with a proven, cost-effective, highly efficient method of reaching and educating key decision makers.”
Who will attend:
- Members of the materials handling operational chain, including corporate management, plant and operations management, distribution/warehouse/logistics management, engineers and operations teams, and business development managers seeking information about advanced robotics technology that has been proven to increase materials handling productivity, as well as support new types of materials handling applications.
- Providers of materials handling automation solutions and system integrators seeking to understand how advances in robotic technology can enhance existing materials handling solutions and enable wholly new classes of applications.
- Small-to-medium manufacturers seeking flexible automation solutions, designed specifically for them, which can easily be modified to meet shifting consumer demand.
- Manufacturers of industrial robots in search of information regarding the use of robotics in non-traditional markets, the SME manufacturing market, and what their competitors are doing.
Robotics Trends Virtual Conference and Exposition provides attendees with complimentary access to industry thought leaders, content-rich sessions, and the opportunity to network with best-of-breed robotic and intelligent systems technology providers from the comfort of their homes or offices. Free to attend, the Virtual Summit will remain live, on demand for 90 days after the event, extending the marketing exposure for sponsors and exhibitors.
Platinum Sponsors: ABB Robotics, Dassault Systems
Gold Sponsors: DENSO Robotics, Latch Tool, Seegrid Corporation
Silver Sponsor: Bastian Solutions Bronze Sponsor: Genesis Systems Group
Standard Sponsors: Bosch, Motion Controls Robotics, Robotiq Due to the virtual event format, exhibit space is limited. To secure your participation now through sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, contact Rich Erb at 508-663-1500 x331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for this event will open in early August; event details are available online at www.robovirtualevents.com.
About Robotics Trends
Robotics Trends, a division of EH Publishing Inc., is the world's first integrated media company serving the burgeoning personal, service, mobile and industrial robotics marketplace. Robotics Trends serves its audience through two major business divisions:
- Robotics Trends Publishing, which produces Robotics Trends (www.roboticstrends.com), an online news and information portal focused on robotics business and technology trends for people who build, buy, invest in, and seek to understand the personal, service, mobile and military robotics markets; and Robotics Business Review (www.roboticsbusinessreview.com), a subscription media product providing primary research, analysis and market observations for the robotics and intelligent systems industries.
- Robotics Trends Events, which produces the RoboDevelopment Conference and Exposition, RoboBusiness Leadership Summit, and the Robotics Trends Summit Virtual Conference Series (www.robovirtualevents.com).
For further information, contact Ellen Cotton at 508-663-1500 x240 or email email@example.com.
For sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, contact Rich Erb at 508-663-1500 x331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.