EH Events give our clients the opportunity to reach our audiences face-to-face. Our various events offer sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities to meet the needs of your organization. We have created partnerships with the top associations in the various industries to extend our audience reach to meet the needs of our sponsors, as well as create valuable educational opportunities for our attendees.
EH also creates custom, invitation-only conferences which bring together pre-screened business decision makers and provide them with targeted content sessions from leading industry experts. Attendees are qualified by title, company, size and specific area of interest. Sponsors benefit by gaining extraordinary access to these prequalified attendees planning for purchase decisions.
Custom & Commercial Electronics Markets
CE Pro magazine is proud to partner with the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® to create the residential integrator experience of a dedicated Custom Electronic exhibition to the 2013 International CES®. As part or our continuing effort to better serve the dealers and integrators in this vibrant industry, CES and CEPro maximize the value proposition by offering exclusive benefits to CEPro@CES attendees and exhibitors. Far more than a pavilion within another show, CEPro@CES is a dedicated show experience for the residential custom electronics industry.
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- January 8-11, 2013
EH Publishing has proudly partnered with NSCA to produce important industry events serving commercial integration firms and their management teams.
The regional BPC events will provide integrators access to business concepts and strategies, and manufacturers the opportunity to provide application training, all during one convenient and affordable event.
Upcoming Event Dates:
- September 30-October 1: Dallas, TX
- October 16-17: Anaheim, CA
- November 12-13: Boston, MA
The MNEC Fall Industry Symposium, October 22-23, at the Sheraton Four Points BWI Airport Hotel in Baltimore will cover this new opportunity for your systems integration business from several perspectives.
- Understand the basics in our “101” sessions about the latest National Fire Protection (NFPA) and Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL) codes, and how they impact both your proposals and clients
- Gain knowledge on code requirements related to AV integration and intelligible communication standards and practices.
- Learn how to properly present clients with a risk assessment by identifying and creating scenarios of real threats to their businesses.
- Educate clients how an investment in MNEC will ensure business continuity.
RoboBusiness is the leading business development event for the global robotics industry, where executives come together to accelerate the commercial advancement of robotics.
- Meet more high level industry robotics contacts in one place than anywhere else; network face-to-face and build valuable partnerships.
- Understand how to recognize the best robotics investments that offer the greatest potential returns.
- Know where the industry is headed, discover pockets of opportunity and stay ahead of your competitors.
- Learn from the most expert and visionary group of presenters ever assembled for one robotics event.
- Hear from the most newsworthy robotics companies and the top executives unveiling revolutionary strategies, products and applications.
- Walk away ready to invest, innovate and implement your robotics strategy successfully.
- Santa Clara Convention Center
- Santa Clara, CA
- October 23-25, 2013
- Website: www.robobusiness.com
The Worship Facilities Expo was launched in 2005 to serve growing churches in need of uniting their three church leadership teams: Church Leaders, Technology Gurus, and Facilities Managers. Over time, WFX has evolved to serve churches of a variety of sizes, denominations and worship styles.
WFX, along with Church Production and Worship Facilities Magazines, offer church teams an ongoing resource where they can get answers to their problems, connect with other churches, and learn from the experiences of their peers. Whether it's at our face-to-face live events, in print magazines or online, we strive to bring this audience the educational tools to help in these areas.
WFX draws church and industry leaders from across the country. WFX is the only event that delivers attendees who are ready to implement your products and services for their church’s growth, with 70% of the churches represented at WFX either planning, considering, or in the process of building and/or upgrading their church technology and facilities.
- October 2-4, 2013
- Dallas Convention Center, Dallas, TX
The ChannelPro SMB Forum is a full-day, live event featuring presentations from industry experts and some of the top SMB resellers and systems integrators in the country.
Presenters and panelists will share their insights and answer your questions on the hottest technology solutions in the SMB marketplace today.
- Exciting, interactive format
- Targeted educational presentations
- Lively, interactive Q&A discussion
- End each session with practical, actionable advice
- Receive valuable session-related resources like white papers, analysis tools, and worksheets
- September 9-10, 2013
- Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, Iselin, NJ (NYC Area)
Channelpro SMB Forum: Register Here